EcoNet™ Enabled High Efficiency Modulating with CFM Motor (RHMV)
Features & Benefits
- The RHMV is EcoNet Enabled: This allows the RHMV to directly communicate with the EcoNet Smart Home System.
- The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with UA17, UA20 air conditioners and UP17, UP20 heat pumps.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
Parts - 10 Years